There is nothing more sensitive and precious than a baby’s skin and as moms, we want to do our best to protect it! That’s why more and more moms are making the decision to use cloth diapers.
What are the benefits of using cloth diapers? A few I can think of off the top of my head are:
1. No questionable, rash causing chemicals. Cloth diapers are just that–cloth. No super-absorbent granules. Absorbency does suffer a little, but I use 2 inserts anyway.
2. Less trash in landfills. Seriously, when you consider a baby goes through an average of 8-10 diapers a day, for 2 years–that’s a lot of diapers!
3. Long term cost savings. Yes, there is more of a start up cost for cloth diapers. But when you consider you can use them over and over and for multiple children, you more than make up the cost.
4. Cuteness! Cloth diapers, like the one I received from Awesome Blossom are super-cute on a baby bottom!
5. These aren’t your grandma’s cloth diapers! Cloth diapers have come a long way since our parents were kids. No more folding and safety pins. They are almost as easy to use as disposables.
So much for general reasons to use cloth diapers. Why are Awesome Blossom a good choice?
They are good quality. You will want to change your baby frequently and maybe use an extra insert, but you should not have a whole lot of leakage issues.
They are easy and adjustable. Some cloth diapers brands have small, medium and large sizes. Awesome Blossom diapers are one size fits all, so you can use the same ones the whole time your child is in diapers.
And did I mention they’re cute? I really like the Dragons and Castles design, but the Giraffe one I was sent is cute as well!
Which diaper design is your favorite?