Here are a couple of recipes that Veg-all sent me to share with my readers. One is for smashed sweet potatoes and the other is for BBQ Green Beans. I haven’t tried them myself, but I hope you will enjoy them. Try them with this delicious BBQ Rib Recipe!
Smashed Veg-All Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cans (15 oz) Butterfield Whole Potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz) Veg-All Original Mixed Vegetables, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Princella or Sugary Sam Cut Sweet Potatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- salt & pepper to taste
Heat milk and butter in microwave for 1-2 minutes or until butter has melted. Stir in ranch dressing mix. Set aside. Place sweet potatoes, potatoes and Veg-All in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until hot. Add milk mixture and blend together until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve as a side dish with chicken, beef or pork.
Easy BBQ Green Beans
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans Freshlike Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 slices uncooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 275°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into a 3-quart casserole. Cover and bake 4 hours.